Skip to main content

Watch+Listen - Hammer Museum

Watch+Listen - Hammer Museum

Comments

  1. The above link is to the ORANGES AND SARDINES: ARTIST TALK.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Material matters.

Thank-you to every one that attended my talk on Tuesday, and for all the questions. It's interesting that although I stood up and talked for sometime in the lecture theatre It often takes me some time and courage to ask questions. If you do want anything clarified please feel free to ask me, either here in the comments section or by email. All feedback is also useful, it was the first time I had used media clips in a presentation. I hope they added some clarity to the talk, what do you think?  I would be delighted to know.I have attempted to give references to all the artists and information covered but again if you can't find the information you need  in 'Painting matters' let me know. Sarah 

Painting Beyond Itself: The medium in the Post-Medium Condition

April 12, 2013. Frankfurt Germany. https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/newsplus/painting-beyond-itself-conference-a-success/ The book: Painting Beyond Itself - The Medium in the Post-medium Condition   Paperback   – Illustrated, 28 Feb 2016 by  Isabelle Graw     (Author) http://www.title-magazine.com/2017/09/painting-beyond-itself-an-edit-day-one/ ay by Mark Dilks